Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mega Kit as Promised.


This is a kit I have been working on for days.


This kit holds a special place in my heart. My best friend in the whole world was diagnosed with Breast Cancer 2 years ago, at the young age of 31 . I know that this disease has touched alot of people, that is why I feel it is so important to make this kit.


If you download my kit Please take the time to click Here , it only takes a second .


I hope you all enjoy this kit. I am Very Proud of it.


Xoxo


Shannon

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi!!
I'd love to have this kit cause I'm a fighter...I've breast cancer since 2007...
Please can you send it to me cause it is not possible to download it???
lourenco.ana@gmail.com
Thanks a lot for doing it
Be happy
Hugs
Ana

Unknown said...

I would like a copy to. Thank you! mistydw@wallislaw.net